Beeswift Website Copyright
The materials on this Web site are Copyright © Beeswift Limited 2013. All rights reserved. This includes all text, pictures, logos and our corporate trademarks. The character 'Bill Swift' and the 'Bill Swift' logo are trademarked to Beeswift Limited 2005, Under no circumstances should he be copied, dissasembled or be recreated in anyway or form.
The name 'Clickalogue' is copyright to Beeswift Limited 2005.
All product images, text and artwork contained inside are copyright to Beeswift Limited.
Under no circumstances should artwork be copied, disasembled or recreated without prior permission from the Beeswift Marketing Department.
Beeswift Media Centre (Located in Dropbox) via Beeswift Online & Image Licensing
Beeswift Media Centre Image licence agreement
By accessing and using Beeswift Media you are bound by the terms and conditions and if you do not agree to all of these, you must not use this Media. These terms and conditions apply to your use of Beeswift Media Centre located on our Dropbox account and are not altered by any other terms or agreements that you may have with Beeswift "We/Us" means Beeswift P.O Box 13636. "You" means the person or entity allowed registered access to our Dropbox account through www.beeswiftonline.com and the images herein.
Ownership of Beeswift Media Centre in Dropbox
1. This Media Centre is owned by Beeswift Limited. All of the content displayed or featured on the site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, photographs, data, moving images, illustrations and software are owned by Beeswift Limited.
2. All elements of the site are protected by copyright, trade marking, moral rights and other laws relating to intellectual property rights.
Registration and Data
By logging into Beeswift Media Centre on dropbox through Beeswiftonline.com, and agreeing to the terms and conditions, you accept all responsibility for all activity under your login.
4. Any information that you supply will be kept on a database for purposes as registered under the Data Protection Act 1998.
Use of Beeswift Media Centre in Dropbox
5. You may only use images from this Media Centre once you have agreed to these terms and conditions.
6. The Beeswift brand must be shown on the design or next to an image provided by us. If you are not sure on which brand to use you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
7. You must provide a proof / copy of any work that involves the Beeswift images. This can be sent to us at email@example.com prior to publication.
8. You may not use Beeswift images with any brand that does not belong to us, or in a suggestive manner that this image / product is one belonging to another manufacturer.
9. We reserve the right to request at anytime that you remove any images you may have stored in a repository and stop the use of any images provided by us. Any further exploitation of any images shall constitute an infringement of copyright.
10. You may not redistribute or sublicense any image supplied by us or downloaded from this site.
11. We reserve the right to terminate your login at anytime for any reason and without prior notice.
In the event of termination, any further exploitation of any images shall constitute an infringement of copyright.
12. This Media Centre and its contents are provided 'as is' and Beeswift excludes to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, any warranty, express or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose. All functions within this website are not warranted to be without error or unavailable. You, not Beeswift, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction due to your use of this website.
13. Beeswift uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that all the Media Centre's contents are as accurate, correct and reliable as possible but we make no representations or warranties as to the content's accuracy, correctness and reliability.
14. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Beeswift, their subsidiaries and affiliates and their respective officers, directors and employees harmless from all damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs), arising out of or as a result of claims by third parties relating to your use of the website outside the scope of this agreement or any other breach of this agreement.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts, such jurisdiction to be exclusive, save for infringement where it will be non-exclusive. However if Beeswift's business address specified overleaf is in Scotland then those terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Scotland and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Scottish courts, such jurisdiction to be exclusive, save for the infringement of copyright where it will be non-exclusive.
"We/Us" means Beeswift, West Wing, Delta House, Delta Point, Greets Green Road, West Bromwich, West Midlands, B70 9PL. "You" means the person or entity allowed registered access to Beeswift Media Centre in Dropbox and the resources / images herein.
NO VARIATION OF THESE TERMS OR CONDITIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE UNLESS AGREED IN WRITING.
"Image" means any digital item which may be offered for the purposes of reproduction.
Supply of Images
16. By logging into Beeswift Media Centre on Dropbox and accessing / download images, you are entering into a binding agreement between you and us. If you are a freelance researcher working on behalf of a publisher this agreement applies to you and your principal. If you do not wish to be bound by this agreement please e-mail us to that effect within 24 hours and we shall delete your username and password so that you cannot access the database. Downloading of any material using your Beeswift Online login will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. All images and information provided on this site are the property and copyright of Beeswift or Beeswift's suppliers. The moral rights of Beeswift represented on this site have been asserted.
18. You may download/save high/low-resolution images from this site for comp/layout purposes. You may use images in any final products for distribution in printed or electronic format either inside or outside your company. You may not redistribute or sublicense any image supplied by us or downloaded from this site.
19. Your registration is personal to you and you are responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your login and password details. You may not allow others to use your login and password to access this site and you agree to take all reasonable steps to prevent unauthorised access. You will be held responsible for any infringement arising from downloads of material from this site by third parties using your login details with or without your permission.
Use of Images
20. In the event that you utilize any image in such a way not allowed by these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to seek damages through legal channels unless you agree to reimburse us, as liquidated damages, a sum equal to five (5) times the market value price charged under normal stock photography rates as charged on www.britainonview.com.
21. If you fail to make the payment as outlined above, within five (5) days of us invoicing such fee, this liquidated damage provision shall be void and we reserve the right to sue for copyright infringement, including legal fees and all associated costs.
22. You must indemnify us in respect of any claims, damages, costs or expenses we incur arising from any reproduction of any image supplied to you.
23. You must satisfy yourself that all necessary rights, model releases or consents which may be required for reproduction are obtained and that the use of any image is not obscene, indecent, libellous or unlawful.
24. If we agree that you may license the use of any image to any third party, you shall enter into an agreement with such third party to ensure that they are bound by these terms and conditions ensuring that credit is given to us by the use of Beeswift?s brands.
25. You must credit Beeswift by using Beeswift's brands when an image is used. If you fail to credit the image a licence fee will be payable.
26. Images shall not be altered or manipulated, added to, or have any part deleted without Beeswift's prior written consent.
27. You must provide us on publication with at least one complimentary copy of any publication in which the reproduction of the image appears.
Digital Use of Images
28. You acknowledge that images are Beeswift's valuable property, as are any digital images created from the images.
29. You must send us a link to any digital artwork created in which the reproduction of the image appears.
30. You agree to destroy all digital images including any pre-press or pre-production copies of the images and any copies or records of the images held on a database within seven (7) days of being asked to do so.
31. Whilst we take reasonable care in the performance of this agreement, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you or by any third party arising from use or reproduction of any image or its caption.
32. We reserve the right to terminate your login at anytime for any reason and without prior notice. In the event of termination, any further exploitation of any images shall constitute an infringement of copyright.
33. You agree to destroy all digital images including any pre-press or pre-production copies of the images and any copies or records of the images held on a database within seven (7) days of being asked to do so.
34. Any publication right (as defined in the Copyright and Related Rights Regulations 1996) arising from your use of any image shall vest in us and you hereby assign all such rights arising to us.
35. Beeswift's failure to exercise or enforce any of Beeswift's rights will not be deemed to be a waiver of such rights nor bar their exercise or enforcement in future.
36. Should any disagreement arise between us, we shall, if we both agree, first try to settle it by a mediation procedure recommended by ACAS.
37. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts, such jurisdiction to be exclusive, save for infringement of copyright or non-payment of Beeswift's invoices where it will be non-exclusive. However if Beeswift's business address specified overleaf is in Scotland then those terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Scotland and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Scottish courts, such jurisdiction to be exclusive, save for the infringement of copyright or non-payment of Beeswift's invoices where it will be non-exclusive.